Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Wish I Wasn't Born..............




When I was born

I was free from horn

I was happy that

I am the part of this world

But I cant express this

I cant say a single word

First I come to know my religion

That was world’s FIRST IMPRESSION on me

I was shocked with this division

I was not having any EXPRESSION on me

That was the month of june

I come to know that I wasn’t born with silver spoon

I grow up to the height of stool

Congrats me as I have joined the school

There I was taught from bottom to end

There I distinguish between borrow and lend

I want to b free like bird

I don’t want to be a part of herd

I want to have the wings honey

But that can only be bought by money

I saw my father working on field

Then working on me he never gets tired

I wish him to continue wish his health

I wish he wont get retired

Then I face the reality

I lost that hostility

Then I come to this world

To know it better

I learn only one thing

Its not sweet its bitter

I see the corruption

I can see the dark and bright

I see people enjoying this interruption

No one wants to make it right

Matric certificate inter certificate

Each and every thing has certificate

The person is standing in front of you

And you silly ask for the birth certificate

People do fight on silly things

They try to broke others wings

They have given new dimension to crime

They have set a new record

The crime has now no dimension

It is like endless broad

Wherever I hear I hear cries

Wherever I see I see fire

I see people soulless

I see they have no desire

Today I woke up with a thought

I come to a conclusion and I wrote

What would happen if everybody dies

Then who to whom will mourn

If I have to die like this

I WISH I WASN’T BORN………………

No comments:

Post a Comment